Proper technique to apply a screen protector / scratch guard

With the growing popularity of gadgets with display screens, the importance of screen protectors ( aka scratch guards ) is improving too. If you do not have a damaged or scratched screen on your phone, it's highly recommended that you should get an economical screen protector as soon as possible. But applying a screen protector to your phone requires a special technique so that you don't accidentally leave bubbles or dust particles on your screen. In fact, that might end up doing more damage to your screen.

Check out following video with detailed instructions on the most proper technique to apply a screen protector. The technique requires a lint-free cloth, scotch tape and a credit card to press the guard on the surface of the screen.

If you think the Gorilla glass on your mobile is scratch-free; then think again. I've seen the glasses get scratches; I don't know how, though.

Replies

• zm-i
    zm-i
    Getting rid of the dust is the hardest part. Do we have to use scotch tape or any tape will do? I'm just afraid that the adhesive will damage the gadget.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HOW TO READ BAR CODES.(everyone must know) ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU BUY--NO MATTER WHAT THE FRONT OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE SAYS, TURN IT OVER AND...
In Etabs on what basis user can decide wheather to build the vertical element as column or shear wall and in a building what basis the number of columns and...
Is it necessary to do manual meshing in Etabs?If yes then why?
How Data Can Be Sent In Power Line Communication on the same power cables
Just wrote a small article in one of my favorite sites: codeproject. Here is the link https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/460014/Image-Inpainting-Technique-using-Local-Binary-Patt Anybody interested to work on image inpainting could get on with the link...