proof required for projects

If i had made some projects which are like line follower, 4-wheel tracked robot, micromouse etc then i will mention the same in my resume. Suppose i have mentioned them as a category in my cv as:

"PERSONAL PROJECTS:
1. LINE FLLOWER
2. MICROMOUSE
3. OBSTACLE AVOIDING ROBOT
4. 4-WHEEL TRACKED ROBOT"

and also suppose that there are no competitions or events won for the same projects.
Then companies may ask the proof for the same. What should i have as a proof for that?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody, I am B.E(EEE) graduate and want to do a certified course in automation. So i want to know its scope , advancement in industry and job opportunities in...
what do you think guys ? Is there should be any screening test for being a politician? as you know that most of ministers in india are completely illiterate do...
In ATM the only way of security is secret code which is only of 4 digits or 5 digits (don't know about other states) This 4 digit code is not...
Hello there, how are you =) i had a thought if making a digital speed-o-meter out of my bike's analog speed-o-meter with LCD interfacing. So, can any one tell me...
Ladies/Fellas You've got to cut us some slack here. We want to help but you are making it very difficult. Some of the questions that are asked are simply impossible...