Promoting and licensing engineering design/invention

Hello to all you crazy engineers,

For the inventors out there, there is a new website called #-Link-Snipped-# where people can post their patented invention, free of charge. Finding a licensee for your invention can be a big challenge, but here is one site that can help you a little bit. You can even make contact with fellow inventors as well.

I hope that no one gets offended by me posting this (I don't want to be a spammer), but I thought that this information might be helpful to someone.

Kind regards

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is difference between signed and unsigned version of application? What is the need of application which are signed?
hi! i'm new here I hope I can learn a lot from this forum ๐Ÿ˜
this is a thread to post all the innovative ideas that we have in mind in mechanical field. so that they are worth useful for doing as projects. so please...
i am not actually new here.. i was patiently reading all threads.. just made my mind to rock... let's ROCK guyzzzzz !!!!!!!
WORKSHOP ON AERIAL ROBOTICS IN TECHNICHE 2010, IIT GUWAHATI The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who, in their grueling travels across trackless...