Projects

Sir/Mam ,
I need final year project topics with detailed description which is new and interesting to work on......thank u

Replies

• shahrul
    shahrul
    Just like that your request? If that is something new, I will do that project rather than giving good idea for free.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    amit1504
    Sir/Mam ,
    I need final year project topics with detailed description which is new and interesting to work on......thank u
    ... there are so many project ideas in our Project Ideas section. But we cannot give you detailed description because it won't leave you with anything to do on your own. Instead, why not pick up an idea on your own and then seek help whenever you get stuck working on it? 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This #-Link-Snipped-# Section have lot of project ideas just have a look.
  • kshiva.raju143
    kshiva.raju143
    Sir/Mam ,
    I need mini project topics with detailed description which is new and interesting to work on......thank u😕

​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Transistor Density on Micro Chips is rapidly growing and it could pose a new problem in repairing of these chips. Few companies and universities in Europe have come up with...
Samsung official twitter account tweeted that Samsung Galaxy SII will be launched in India in April 2011. Samsung didn't disclose anything else about the exact launch date. There's no word...
Those who can't wait until March 22 for Samsung to unveil the new Galaxy Tab 8.9", here's a teaser video released by Samsung - [video=youtube;FPmHomARu84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPmHomARu84&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Just A NOOB in robotics Just Wanting To Get A Better Understanding of Sensors in General and needing information explaining uses of sensors so when i make a project using...
Alright, you've done fixing all the parts, writing code, getting all motors to work. The tougher part is ahead - naming your robot. Why not collect all the cool and...