Projects using DSP processor

Hello CEs,
I want to do a project using TMSC6713 DSP processor kit as my final year project.Hence i request all CEs to give ideas regarding the projects which can be done using the above DSP processor.

Replies

• Adivy
    Adivy
    You should first start with understanding this processor architecture and what all things are present in your kit,according to which you may decide which application is it best suited for and which one appeals you as the application that can be made ur final year project.There are many applications of a dsp processor,it depends on which you prefer and which is best performed by your processor.So i would suggest you to go through the data sheets of the processor first and decide what you want.
  • Sagar07
    Sagar07
    famous application of dsp is voice recognition....
  • Madhu_H
    Madhu_H
    I believe this kit is usually used in speech signal processing since the sampling frequency range is about 6-8KHz.But if you want to be innovative try processing of ECG signal which requires to be sampled at a much lower rate.you might need to design re-sampling unit though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday i was working on some project and my boss asked me to implement UUID in database instead of primary key I was not aware of uuid so i searched...
i m searching for best engineering college in UP😁
i m in BE computer science and i need a project with sponsorship plz help and suggest some ideas
Dear friends Now, i have done my B.E mechanical graduation.I like to become a scientist. Now i have two choice, one is go to job(don't selected in any companies..prepared for...
Hello Everybody, This is Mike Paul and I am just come to this community forum. I am really feeling good to be out here since I would like to say...