Projects in Signal processing, Controlsystems, also on Transmission and distribution

Suggest abt some gud projects to under take ..
I am interested in Signal processing, Controlsystems, also on Transmission and distribution...
The duration for project is about 1 year..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everybody, I'm using a PM35L-048 stepper motor for my final year project. the motor datasheet mentions that the rated voltage is 24 V. when using this voltage the motor...
i got an error while i compiling my c++ code in netbeans It is giving........... mkdir -p [build/Debug/cygwin-Windows] syntax of command is incorrect and make :***[build/Debug/cygwin-Windows/main.o] no rule to make...
I do not want to waste time on writing the advantages and disadvantages of both HTML & plain text mails. Which one do you think is better, and why?
Hi, I am persauing in 3rd year BE in EEE stream.. I have to undertake project for 1year.. Mostly nearly 10 or more people may do the projedt.. Plese can...
Hello people, In this thread we will discuss all the methods , strategies short cuts , easier methods what ever to crack the toughest part of CAT exam that is...