projects in indian airlines

hii
i am doing B.E and i wanted to do a project in inian airlines .
can any one tell me if indian airlines have got any projects for students????

Replies

• zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    jrithvik
    hii
    i am doing B.E and i wanted to do a project in inian airlines .
    can any one tell me if indian airlines have got any projects for students????
    Explain it clearly mate....please mention the nature,language you want to use in the project and so on....
  • jrithvik
    jrithvik
    its doesn't nater what language they want i just wanted to do my project there....
    i am very much intrested in aviation industry..i want to go to aviation industry somehow
  • ggc
    ggc
    Respected Sir,
    I,Ganesh Chakravarthy studying B.Tech 3rd year Aeronautical Engg.under JNTU(Hyd)University.As i am very much fascinated to do my 'mini project' in indian airlines.So, i kindly requests you to send the info.to my email id.My contact no:9000440660.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BASIC SOCKET PROGRAMMING IN JAVA Client/Server A server is anything that has some resources that can be shared. A client is simply any other entity that wants to gain access...
hi all... i want to ask about how connect flash mamory USB in mobile and use as momory in mobile😕
Hi all, I am working on a project where im making a robotis hand. The absic structure, skin and servo motors are all set up. But I am having trouble...
India's second biggest tech fest by IIT Roorkee: Cognizance. Official Website: Cognizance 2009::Second Biggest Techfest in India. IIT Roorkee About Cognizance: The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee is proud to...
Here's information about Dallas TechFest - Official Website: Dallas TechFest 2009 > Home Dallas TechFest 2009 is a full day of technology learning, not just on one technology but on...