Projects in communication field

hey!guyz
please suggest me for mah project in communication field....
i m confused......
please please.....suggest me a gr8 project.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vprlas.ankit
    hey!guyz
    i m confused......
    What are your ideas of a 'great' project?
  • vprlas.ankit
    vprlas.ankit
    i want to do a project which is totally different from others......
    please give me the name....
  • Er.Saumil
    Er.Saumil
    vprlas.ankit
    hey!guyz
    i m confused......
    You can device "Under water communication system" in which divers when dives inside the sea he/she can communicate with the person on the boat...
  • vprlas.ankit
    vprlas.ankit
    thnks.....saumil....pls give me other more projects....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

86 out of 100 IIT JEE toppers have opted for IIT Bombay. That's a surprisingly high ratio for the IIT preferences. I'm wondering what makes IIT-B more attractive to the...
​All the e-commerce companies like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Fashion and You, Healthkart and Yebhi are being talked about every now and then. And now it is in news that the IIT...
hi, i am a final year engineering student from delhi college of engineering, pursuing my graduation in electronics nd communication engineering. currently working as a programmer for the royal bank...
Hi Engineers I am Kartik Somani, currently working as Software Engineer at Geometric Ltd., Mumbai. I am B.Tech in computer science and engineering. Looking forward to an active participation in...
Hi.. Currently I'm working in a support based project (but the work is that of software development and customization). I want to work in the field of core computer science....