projects based on networking, database, some encryption algorithms, web applications

I want projects based on networking, database, some encryption algorithms, web applications(not web designs like online library management system etc). i can work on java well. i have done projects in my third year like "e-mail reader" "fact checker" pls suggest me any good idea to do now..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    san1230
    I want projects based on networking, database, some encryption algorithms, web applications(not web designs like online library management system etc). i can work on java well. i have done projects in my third year like "e-mail reader" "fact checker" pls suggest me any good idea to do now..
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own? Also, are you looking for a mashup that involves networking+database+encryption etc.? Share your ideas so that others can help you finalize your project idea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Coimbatore Institute of technology's Electronics Department is organizing an event called 'Interface T12'. It is a national level technical symposium. Events at the fest include: 1. Paper Presentation 2. Project...
BVSR Engineering College of Chimakurthy, Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh is organizing a technical fest Tech Dhaarana 2011 in the year end. It is a national level Students Technical Symposium. Fest...
The Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University is announcing Prastuti '12, an all India Student's Paper Presentation Contest organized by the Electrical Engineering Society of Department of Electrical Engineering. It...
Researchers and scientists are busy in only one thing these days. They are trying to reduce the size of Silicon chip. Check out the latest happenings here. Silicon Chip Reduced...
Shahrukh Khan is expanding the franchise of each of his actions films into the gaming industry. After his diwali release RA.One Shah Rukh Khan’s Don 2 The King is Back,...