Projects at the end of 1st year

how should we find projects at the end of first year and also on which topic we should start learning to get a good project(computer science based)??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    proprius
    how should we find projects at the end of first year and also on which topic we should start learning to get a good project(computer science based)??
    For a computer science student - any programming language should be fine. Simply pick up the programming language of your choice and start building a 'clone' of any service that you like. For example, how about trying to build a clone of Twitter using PHP or Ruby On Rails?
  • proprius
    proprius
    That is fine but that'll not help getting me some project sort of thing in these summers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The next generation XBOX might get a new official name - XBOX Infinity with a tag-line 'Infinite Entertainment. Infinite Possibilities.'. A leaked image on Reddit shows a new logo &...
The unmanned X-51A WaveRider experimental aircraft was test-flown off the Southern California coast and it did an impressive Mach 5.1 - about 5 times the speed of sound. The aircraft...
hello dear, can any one please tell me that what is electron confinement and quantum confinement? i google it but not able to understand that in actual what it is?...
Now that the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been done and dusted, the Korean smartphone maker is now focusing on their next flagship device. We are already hearing...
Zync, the company that has vowed to bring commercial tablet computers at extremely affordable prices, is here with its all new 10.1 inch tablet called the Zinc Quad. Labeling it...