hiiiiiiii
i' mukesh
i'm in 4 th year
suggest me topic for project
in java with oracle 10 g

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Which domain are you interested to do project?
  • mukesh gupta
    mukesh gupta
    any technical domain
  • mukesh gupta
    mukesh gupta
    any technical domain.wht u prefare
  • Reya
    Reya
    Technical domain??

I asked you which domain like networks,data mining,artificial intelligence,cloud computing,NLP,software engineering do you wish to do your project?
  • mukesh gupta
    mukesh gupta
    Reya
    Technical domain??

I asked you which domain like networks,data mining,artificial intelligence,cloud computing,NLP,software engineering do you wish to do your project?

software engineering
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    In my Opinion A very Good Attempt with Java in Software Engineering will be following:

1) Software Cost Estimation analysis in COCOMO II/III Model
    2) Fine Grain Change Tracking in Source code Changes in Minor Version Change of Software
    3) Writing a Meta Language for Software Need Specification ( Why Oracle? Use XML) Logic is Project manager Creates Software Specification , that is stored in XML file, that can be exported anywhere. Java-> XML challenging, and Very very good. Oracle in final year project is Preferred for MCA/BCA. As engineer, you can focus on design. Trust me creating, and quering a database in XML is real coding. Try it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The networks rely on NAPs, backbones and routers to talk to each other. What is incredible about this process is that a message can leave one computer and travel halfway...
The Art of Asking Questions - Ron Ashkenas - Harvard Business Review
Microsoft Windows 8 is possibly the next version of Windows operating system after the successful launch of Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 2008 server. Microsoft Inc. may launch Windows Operating...
I am a new member to here. who can tell me which section is proper i can discuss about jet engine ? or which web site is more proper?
VIGNAN'S INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING) is proudly organizing a NATIONAL LEVEL TECH-FEST on 23rd & 24th Sep 2011. 😀 ​Event: ESTRADO2K11 ​ Organised by: Vignan's Institute Of...