• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Library Management System.
  • bhushanb
    bhushanb
    HI SNEHA I M BHUSHAN
    IF YOU WANT THE PROJECTS TITLE FOR COMPUTER FEILD YOU CAN REFER THE WEBSITE
    #-Link-Snipped-#.
    HERE YOU CAN GET MUCH OF THE PROJECT ENOUGH FOR YOU .......
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hi Bhushanb,

I'll be great if you can refrain yourself from using all caps. It doesn't leave a good impression, you see.
  • bhushanb
    bhushanb
    thanks mayur
    next time i'll take care of that
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Gallery Management System mate...
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Here are some based on networking

1. An Efficient Packet Scheduling Algorithm With Deadline Guarantees for Input-Queued Switches
    2. Scalability of Wireless Networks
    3. Class Bench: A Packet Classification Benchmark
    4. Fairness and Load Balancing in Wireless LANs Using Association Control
    5. Reliable Multi-path Provisioning for High-Capacity Backbone Mesh Networks
    6. Limitations of Equation-Based Congestion Control
    7. Performance Improvement of Two-Dimensional Packet Classification by Filter Rephrasing
    8. A Queuing-Theoretic Foundation of Available Bandwidth Estimation: Single-Hop Analysis
    9. Waveband Switching for Dynamic Traffic Demands in Multi-granular Optical Networks
    10. Distribution of Path Durations in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks and Path Selection
    11. Distributed Optimal Self-Organization in Ad Hoc Wireless Sensor Networks
    12. A Unified Framework for Max-Min and Min-Max Fairness With Applications
    13. On Shortest Path Representation
    14. A Network Calculus With Effective Bandwidth
    15. A Framework for Evaluating the Performance of Cluster Algorithms for Hierarchical Networks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MICROPROCESSOR BASED RAILWAY SYSTEM Converting voice message to a text signal Pc controlled vehicle Voice recorder using ADC and microcontroller Solar Speedway Embedded sensor networks Design for an automated door...
One of the drawbacks of solar energy systems is that the Sun doesn't provide a constant stream of energy. On cloudy days or at night, the amount of energy your...
Hi friends i have good collection of all curricular e-books the engg needs if any ine wants plz message me an e-mail address then i'll forward it to the perticular...
hi friends can i have some topics on GD (group discussion) ???????? anyone can help me? hopefully.................. i'll get it. 😕
I am thinking of taking guitar lessons. I play a little, but nothing worth listening to. I don't have a guitar as of now, so I would like help with...