project work in earthquake resistant design of strutures regarding.

Hi,
I am very much interested in doing my M.Tech project work on Earthquake resistant design of structures. Can anyone suggest me a very good topic relevant to this subject please.......

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    how about shear walls?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. S.Ghosh, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of RIP - Distance Vector Routing in Computer Networks. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute...
Prof. S.Ghosh, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of IP Version 4 (IPv4) in Computer Networks. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...
Prof. S.Ghosh, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concepts of IP Version 6 & Mobile IP in Computer Networks. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Prof. S.Ghosh, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concepts of UDP & Client Server in Computer Networks. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...
Prof. S.Ghosh, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concepts of Transmission Control Protocol(TCP) in Computer Networks. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas...