Project: Vehicle controlled by remote

hi durga....i am new to ce...........m working on remonte control.......plz help me out......and.....wat my project is to make a toy car.....thats an elctric vehicle controlled by remote.........plz help me out with ur ideas.........

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: wireless transmission

@ MODS:
    Could this post be moved to a new thread?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aakanksha0189
    hi durga....i am new to ce...........m working on remonte control.......plz help me out......and.....wat my project is to make a toy car.....thats an elctric vehicle controlled by remote.........plz help me out with ur ideas.........
    How about not using SMS text in your posts and paying attention to text formatting? Those long trails of dots were unnecessary.
  • aakanksha0189
    aakanksha0189
    Sorry for using SMS text and not paying attention to text formatting.But please can you all help me out in my project.I really want help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey buddy,it sounds really interesting................Im in fourth year .....send some interesting projects as quickly as possible
guys guys guys!!! Here it comes again! third seminar for ROBOTICS.😛 For further details IEEE Spectrum: Robotics & Academic Research
Sania mirza crashed out after a good start same with Somdev Leander Paes and mahesh bhupati have reached semis in Mixed doubles and quarters in doubles Wow
Dinesh has reached quarters in 81Kg category in Milan yipee! India is on a roll
The great master blaster has finally got his new bat specially designed by Adidas............. the new bat is as per the specifications by the master himself We all know the...