Project Topics On Embedded Systems

can i get new project topics on embedded systems?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the forum. Please have a look at project ideas and seminar topic section there you'll find lot of project titles.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all so what is the difference between static and dynamic balancing of rotating masses. And how what is the need for dynamic balancing?
A palm-sized laser-projected keyboard has been developed by a Korean Company! It is a small box that can fit into your hand yet provides a full-sized keyboard when needed! Switch...
The first biggest success of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of European giants CERN comes; but the physicists will have to hold their breathe a little while longer! Two teams...
MIT Pune and Bharat Asmita foundation has organized a Youth conference at MIT Pune. It is organized for making young people aware of Democracy. Check this out- https://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_3-day-youth-parliament-kicks-off-in-pune-on-wednesday_1493498 Register here....
Hello mam, I am a final year chemical engg student. Just wanted to know how cad designing would be beneficial as i wanted to go for designing, since i am...