Project topics in java or vb

hey... m a final yr student doin diploma in computers... i needed some project topics as m confused. it can be anything on c, c++, java or vb.... or some sites would also help...so plz help

Replies

• ramzraja
    ramzraja
    Re: plz help..

Hi elysia,

Here is one of the web link , which can give some idea about the projects:

Click here : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi every one, I am an electrical engineer associted with Heavy engineering corporation since last 16 yrs. An hobbiest for electronic projects based on micro controller- USB etc. Its nice...
Please suggest from your experience. These days i am preparing for the placements. Should i do quant question also.? what should i prepare for Tech Interview , i am from...
Hii friends.. Have you read the book "THE ALCHEMIST"?? It completely takes you to the new world and makes you to think in a different way ,i mean morally.. So...
Dear CEans, Via open source Mobile OS ( Android) and normal Bluetooth dongle ( A2DP- protocol ), can we develope a video game application in which game can be played...
i need your suggestion to what project will i will make using a simple and cheap transistor....... simple and cheap but interesting!!!! any proposal is highly welcome and appreciated...thanks😐