Project topics for final year

help needed!!
can anyone suggest me some good topics for my final year project?

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Rohit,

Yeap!! sure would love to help buddy 😀

Can you be more specific in which technologies your good in so that we can provide you ideas based on that......

-Arvind
  • rohitrk
    rohitrk
    thanks for replying.
    looking for web based application project. technologies like J2EE or .Net.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to project ideas section.

@Rohitrk: Have you thought of any topic on your own?
  • rohitrk
    rohitrk
    no. thought of timesheet management, but lecturers dint accept it. so looking for a new topic. gotta submit synopsis by tomorrow.
  • rohitrk
    rohitrk
    i'm planning to use JSP for front end

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Shri ramdeobaba kamla nehru engg. college has arranged a workshop on nano technology tomorrow. IEEE pepople from hyderabad are coming to conduct the workshop. would surely be a fruitful one.
MCFC designed to provide increased Flexibility for Processing with JK Fiber Lasers The recently released Mode Converter Fiber Coupler (MCFC) has been developed to provide further flexibility to users of...
Lets have talks regarding Government and Private Sectors 😀
Is there any difference between the people who do the things rightly and the people who do the right things? If yes, what is that difference? Which one is good?...
Hi everyone. I completed my b.tech mechanical engineering from VIT University. But now i want to learn electrical/electronics and become a solution provider and entrepreneur or a product designer (products...