project topic.....?

please someone tell me the topics of major project....
suggest me those topics which is not implemented on web,........
i hav knowledge of ASP.NET..., n Java,J2EE...

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    vivek7771
    please someone tell me the topics of major project....
    suggest me those topics which is not implemented on web,........
    i hav knowledge of ASP.NET..., n Java,J2EE...
    That's very good, you know .NET as well Java/J2EE 😀. Can you please make a software that gives me updated information about latest software technologies and when I enter my requirements in that software, it recommend me which software technology or programming language will fit best for my requirements? This is basic thing required in that software, if you want to add more features into this, I can tell you.

Thanks !
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    do school administration package which may helps to your college
  • mann
    mann
    hello sookie!
    can you please elaborate your idea and what other features you are talking about?
  • Kelvin Odamtten
    Kelvin Odamtten
    sookie
    That's very good, you know .NET as well Java/J2EE 😀. Can you please make a software that gives me updated information about latest software technologies and when I enter my requirements in that software, it recommend me which software technology or programming language will fit best for my requirements? This is basic thing required in that software, if you want to add more features into this, I can tell you.

Thanks !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one suggest me good conceptual as well as problem book for folling subject 1)fluid mechnics 2) strength of material 3)material science 4)thermodynamics 5) theory of machines 6) machine...
Can any one tell me about working of 1)anti skid braking system 2)traction controlling system
CEans, We've setup a forced 'Rule Acceptance' mechanism on CE to make our new members aware of the basic rules we follow on CE. This is a ONE TIME activity!...
Discuss the announcement following announcement- https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/28554-accept-rules-before-you-post.html in this thread.
CEans, We're featuring CEan Sahiti Pallavi in our KYCEan. Check out our interview with Pallavi here -> Know Your CEan – Sahiti Pallavi - CrazyEngineers Your questions, comments to Pallavi...