project topic for final year

hi friends i am in final year computer science ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to mobile phones.. or any other topics that is intersting..im luking for doing my project by using dotnet...

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Did you search here - Project Ideas & Seminar Topics - CrazyEngineers Forum
  • sareeshmg
    sareeshmg
    thanks, but i choose a topic "CROSS PLATFORM JAVA",that is to bridge between different operating systems throug java languages,is this a good one?, if u have ideas abt this pls reply.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sareeshmg
    thanks, but i choose a topic "CROSS PLATFORM JAVA",that is to bridge between different operating systems throug java languages,is this a good one?, if u have ideas abt this pls reply.....
    How do we rate good/bad ? I believe the topic is very good. Why do you have doubts?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to interface a device that has parallel port with matlab,how to interface? plaese any one help me....
Dear Engineers, I am Noorul Aman. I am a mechanical engineer in the field of PIPING AND CONST/ARCI. Here I want to shear whatever I gather the information about engineering...
CEans, He rediscovered CrazyEngineers 2 years after joining, while deleting mails in his inbox! He has deep interest in "Cryptography"! He wants to make his country (India) 100% literate! He...
i have uploaded many Engineering and other Sciences books to my site plz feel FREE to visit and download as many book as you can... there is no registration required...
Hi All I am planning to write GRE on FEB of 2009 and i am planning to join the september 2009 , i have been hearing for the past few...