project title for marine engineering undergraduate

hello. I'm doing B.Sc Marine Engineering @ Ocean University of Sri Lanka. Now I'm in final year. I'm looking for project titles for my final year project. so please kindly help me.
thank you

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Is this an actual experimental project or just a literature survey and review?
    How about:"Coral Reef Rehabilitation" as a project?

Linear extension of Acropora formosa (Dana) at selected reef locations in Sri Lanka
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You may want to look at solar powered ships:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Baddhiya Navinthaka Jayawardane
    Baddhiya Navinthaka Jayawardane
    Thnak you for your rspond Mr.Ramani. I'm looking for actual design project related to engineering. Please help me.
    Thank you
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Industrial Internet of Things is assuming great importance for many critical defense and other areas. It can find major application in both commercial and submarine areas of marine engineering. Please see if you can do something in this:
    www.machinedesign.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI all. I am new to CE. consider this situation: we have an induction motor in hand , which is of capacitor-start-capacitor-run type. the datasheet of the motor says that...
Scientists at the Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research aka IISER at Thiruvananthapuram have developed an innovative, inexpensive and eco-friendly way of cleaning up oil spills from sea. The...
The Chinese electronics major Xiaomi, also known as the 'Apple of China', has launched a special edition of its Mi Note 2 phone. This new model is equipped with powerful...
I am in need of an innovative project idea in mechanical engineering field.If it is of agriculture based, it is also welcome. The project idea should be of not case...
Jio seems to be updating its Jio Fiber registration page and in the process, it leaked the details that it aimed to keep secret. Here's all the interesting information you...