Project Selection for Last Year Engineering

I am a third year student and in our college according to the new rule we have to select our project domain and project abstract by this year and do the entire research on the particular topic decided and publish a paper on it.

The next year means the final year we have to implement and present it to our faculty member. My domain is machine learning and data mining. If you guys have any suggestion regarding project topic in this particular field please inform me and even if you have contents related to the same you can reply. I am searching for a quality and innovative project topic.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is cloud? why we need cloud computing. what is scope of cloud computing and how can impliment in cloud computing. How can i make future in cloud computing.which field...
Iam with B.E degree can do B.ed and if yes than in which subjects do i have as an option?
Hello all, I recently graduated and for my senior project I laid the ground work for a larger project I want to complete. For my project I used an infrared...
I recently discovered this post on Twitter and was amazed. I tried to draw a few curves myself and this seems to be working. I'm however open to opinions and...
Im unable to form teams with my friends having reference no. starts from CT but also i dont want to delete my account is it not possible to change reference...