CrazyEngineers
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh

MemberAug 2, 2011

Project report

Hii , i did my summer training at railway workshop . Now i want a project report . Can anyone please help me . Anything regarding maintenance or poh of train .please
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 2, 2011

We're no mind readers and don't know what help you want. I'm not getting it actually. You had a summer training and you want us to write a report? Strange.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberAug 3, 2011

RVignesh
    Hii , i did my summer training at railway workshop . Now i want a project report . Can anyone please help me . Anything regarding maintenance or poh of train .please
    It shows that you are not serious about your training. If your training is not fished yet, please do it seriously and write what ever you seen at training place. I think it is your first training report. So please try to write. This 'report' did not have much importance in your future. But you write in your own way then it is very good experience for you. Take previous report for guidance.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register