project related to nanotechnology

hello, friends is there any one wants nanotechnology related topics for technical seimnars.......................๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    friend do post ur resource if u have it will be helpfull for everyone..
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    hae i got from ieee....i'm the member of IEEE.....if u want send u r request to #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This post comes after reading Michael Arrington's post - 2,433 Unread Emails Is An Opportunity For An Entrepreneur What can be a solution to this problem? I bet lot...
HI all, can any one provide ne procedure for naming gas turbines.. for ex: for GE it has a MS7001FA gas turbine...wat it actually means.. i think it may b...
Curious to know how to connect keypad with UP2 board? I'd appreciate your answers.
Hi all, I want to earn good returns from the investment in the stock markets but do not have a clue as where to invest properly. I have been watching...
[SIZE=+1]Google Copernicus Center is hiring[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Google is interviewing candidates for engineering positions at our lunar hosting and research center, opening late in the spring of 2007. This unique opportunity is...