CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@karanghag • 02 Aug, 2009
Hi! I am a 4th year mechanical engineering student at mumbai university. Can anyone give an idea about a project related to fluid dynamics?
@jhbalaji • 02 Aug, 2009 Turbines
Compressors
etc., mate...
Have a look here
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ate-project-ideas-mechanical-engineering.html

Thanks
- Balaji J H
4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 7, 2015

If you want to have fun with the self-driving cars, all you need is a $60 DIY system built using Raspberry Pi and a laser pointer. That's what Jonathan Petit,...
3.5k views

@MANAN BOTHRA · Mar 30, 2016

Project Abstract / Summary : The project is about making the energy meter smart by having a continuous automatic communication between the consumer’s energy meter and the utility. The energy...
7.1k views

@foryouavi · Mar 31, 2009

hi .... i am looking for summer training in any reputed IT sector companies like HCL. please help me.................
3.7k views

@vrmanime · Jul 23, 2009

I would like do a mini projects in robotics with low cost... Can any one suggest me....
8.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 11, 2013

So now, news has it that Bajaj might be soon launching the Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS (SuperSports) in India. Though we aren't sure if the launch date is just a...
29k views