CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Bright jyrwa • 14 Aug, 2011
Hey dude out der ... i need some help from you...if u offer me some gud tips... m doing a project on video steganography... plzz... wil be a great thnkful 4 u if you could do it.
@ShrinkDWorld • 14 Aug, 2011
Bright jyrwa
Hey dude out der ... i need some help from you...if u offer me some gud tips... m doing a project on video steganography... plzz... wil be a great thnkful 4 u if you could do it.
Please avoid sms language. Use simple English.
@Rupam Das • 04 Sep, 2011 One of the Best new Thing You can Try is

" Take a Text: from a file or as input from user. Encrypt it using simple encryption like transposition. Embed that in a small audio file and hide the audio in Video"
Now transfer the video over Lan and Decode.
@Bright jyrwa • 12 Apr, 2012
ShrinkDWorld
Please avoid sms language. Use simple English.
thank you are obsolutely right
@Bright jyrwa • 12 Apr, 2012
bioramani
https://infosecwriters.com/text_resources/pdf/Steganography_AMangarae.pdf
thank.. i earn a good concept from your help..
@Santhakumar J • 27 Apr, 2012 hi............ Give the Video Steganography source code using Asp.net with C#.....
@Santhakumar J • 27 Apr, 2012
Bright jyrwa
i need too Video Steganography concepts and source Code....................
3.3k views

Related Posts

@vick5821 · May 25, 2013

DELAY_1: MVI C,0AH LOOP: MVI D,64H LOOP_5: MVI E,0DEH LOOP_6: DCR E JNZ LOOP_6 DCR D JNZ LOOP_5 DCR C JNZ LOOP RET How do I calculate for the total...
12.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 20, 2014

I read an article on Economic Times that says that Powai in Mumbai is the new startup-valley in India. Called the 'Powai Valley', Mumbai has become the new hot destination...
3.4k views

@Radhika Deshpande · Apr 4, 2016

Hailing from a small town in a middle class household, Surya Sankar has been a day dreamer. With a dad who is a banker and mom, a housewife, Surya grew...
4.5k views

@mgautam1991 · Mar 15, 2009

I'm a first year BE-CSE student....;-) I need some assistance in presenting a paper... Could some of you guide me to some good topics...😕 As this is my first paper,...
12.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 6, 2015

Superbike lovers have a big fat reason to rejoice as Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced the arrival of its nothing-short-of legendary superbike, the 'Suzuki Hayabusa Z' in a limited edition...
4.5k views