From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Bright jyrwa • 14 Aug, 2011
Hey dude out der ... i need some help from you...if u offer me some gud tips... m doing a project on video steganography... plzz... wil be a great thnkful 4 u if you could do it.
@ShrinkDWorld • 14 Aug, 2011
Bright jyrwa
Hey dude out der ... i need some help from you...if u offer me some gud tips... m doing a project on video steganography... plzz... wil be a great thnkful 4 u if you could do it.
Please avoid sms language. Use simple English.
@Rupam Das • 04 Sep, 2011 One of the Best new Thing You can Try is

" Take a Text: from a file or as input from user. Encrypt it using simple encryption like transposition. Embed that in a small audio file and hide the audio in Video"
Now transfer the video over Lan and Decode.
@Bright jyrwa • 12 Apr, 2012
ShrinkDWorld
Please avoid sms language. Use simple English.
thank you are obsolutely right
@Bright jyrwa • 12 Apr, 2012
bioramani
https://infosecwriters.com/text_resources/pdf/Steganography_AMangarae.pdf
thank.. i earn a good concept from your help..
@Santhakumar J • 27 Apr, 2012 hi............ Give the Video Steganography source code using Asp.net with C#.....
@Santhakumar J • 27 Apr, 2012
Bright jyrwa
i need too Video Steganography concepts and source Code....................

Related Posts

Archives

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jan 21, 2014

​Want to know whether the cat is dead Or alive? Just peek into the goddamn Schrodinger's box you. University of Rochester scientists have devised a novel method wherein you can...
Archives

@Vinodh Pancha · Jan 21, 2012

Why there is no Circuit breaker in Bus PT feeder?? In our system, interlock is given such that if any fault in Bus PT, then it opens the Incoming Bus...
Archives

@malanga · Nov 13, 2007

Hello all I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems...
Archives

@mgautam1991 · Mar 15, 2009

I'm a first year BE-CSE student....;-) I need some assistance in presenting a paper... Could some of you guide me to some good topics...😕 As this is my first paper,...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 6, 2011

A Screw & Bolt is an integral part of every engineer's toolkit. Every hobby engineer needs them as well. Here's a simpler chart that gives you a quick view of...