Project on video recording "glasses" spects. [Deleted]

AHIMBISIBWE DEUS submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - it must have a switch. en no light from it to detected.

here the idea i have . i have seen these ideas in films but can't i develop one in my home country, these spects can be connected to one of the servers in a such way that one on a computer can see the recordings taking place. i think it can help even camera men who carry cameras to parties. IT can even help in military section for under cops.
soon to hear from u . your contributions thanx.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• deus ahimbisibwe
    deus ahimbisibwe
    This project has been removed and is no longer available for download.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MOST is the accronym for Maynards Operation Sequence technique. It is a system of Pre determined motion time standard. Developed in 1967by Kjell Zandin and HB Maynard, it has been...
Which branch of Engineering should I join ? is a very relevant and important question that a student in 12th class asks me.... and I always end up Saying "Industrial...
Simple ideas - https://www.dumpaday.com/genius-ideas-2/simple-ideas-borderline-genius-35-pics-2/
Hola CEans, Let us bring back the Weekend Debate competitions. Every Sunday, on a pre-decided time - we shall all gather on CrazyEngineers to enter the debate competition. The topic...
WHICH IS MORE SUITABLE FOR STRUCTURAL FABRICATION WORK, ALUMINIUM SCAFFOLDING? OR, STEEL SCAFFOLDING?