Project On Sixth Sense Technology

jst want to make a final year project as an electronics engg.....want sumthng innovative based on sixth sense technology or other.........pls do suggest

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suchita runwal
    jst want to make a final year project as an electronics engg.....want sumthng innovative based on sixth sense technology or other.........pls do suggest
    What exactly is sixth sense technology?
  • suchita runwal
    suchita runwal
    hand gestures technology by pranav mukherji
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    I think He is Pranav Mistry

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Samsung Vs. Apple war in court has now provided the tech blogging community with some news or the other but here comes a big one. The documents which were...
hey guys, can any one suggest some project topics,websites or magazines for my final year project..... ideas are welcome too!!!
As far as the working principle is concerned, the air in a closed cylinder(closed by a diaphragm, with a piston rod passing through it), is heated. the air next to...
Long long ago not very long ago our average lifetime was way above 100.. But slowly it deteriorated and now it has become 65(in an average)...! So, is "the food"...
What is meant by grade of cement? How is it determined and what is the procedure to determine the grade? I'd really appreciate your answers.