Project on Fluorescent Light Or Fuse

hi friends.i have an interest to do the project based on the concept of fluorescent light or about fuse ...can u give any idea..........first give me the detail information about fuse....

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Awesome info about fuse in Fuse %28Electrical%29 friend do check it up

And you can try to reduce the ballast voltage need in a FL bulb
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You might be interested in this research paper here -
    LIGHTING: A NEW CONCEPT ON RE-UTILIZATION OF
    FUSED FLUORESCENT LAMP
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • satty lavanya
    satty lavanya
    Conqueror
    Awesome info about fuse in Fuse %28Electrical%29 friend do check it up

And you can try to reduce the ballast voltage need in a FL bulb
    can u tell me in detail.........
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    satty lavanya
    can u tell me in detail.........
    About what Little unclear here friend

Fuse is a protective device which melts when higher current than the rated value flows to the circuit

About ballast Chokes provide a very high voltage of about 1kV to ionise the gas in the tube there by producing fluorescence in the FL. You can work on alternatives.

PS: I am not sure if it is possible too so do check online or try the link AKD posted for more info here
  • lal
    lal
    My friend does a crazy thing to light fused Flurescent Lamps 😁 He just short circuits the fused filament with a piece of copper wire at the terminals accessible outside and installs it back. Only to see the light back in operation like a charm 😁

Well, that is not safe for sure. And that doesn't work if both the filaments are fused. It might come handy though if the situation is urgent.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kurukshetra 2013 – The International Techno-Management festival that puts College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, a cut above the rest! Uniquely placed as the first ever student organized event with...
how many types automation used in industaries? means for example embedded , gsm etc
which types of training of automation is useful ? ans. 1 in institute 2 in industary
A lot of engineering to keep the roads clean!
Here come the robocops cars! This year's theme for the LA auto show was:"Highway Patrol Vehicle 2025" Crazy, Zany, SciFI and Batmobile type of concepts were on show from all...