Project on design of bridge and quantity estimation

we have a span of 2 months .we want to do the project on design of bridge and quantity estimation.

is that time is enough to complete our task as a btech project????

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Veellu kaadhu.

Two months span is too small. Maybe if the span of the bridge is also small you may have a go at it.

If it’s a small stream and the shores are rock, you can design a single prefabricated foot bridge that can be lowered into position by a crane. Not much foundation may be needed if the base is rocky.

#-Link-Snipped-# would perhaps have a much better take on this.

• Sairam Madabathula
    Sairam Madabathula

thQ sir

@#-Link-Snipped-#

can u suggest me any innovative project topics sir. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Civil Engineering is not my area.

Is this just a design only project or is some experiments are expected to be done? There must be some staff supervising b tech level projects. Have they not given any suggestions?

Probably you can look at a low cost modular temporary housing (single room even) for disaster rehabilitation.

Please come back on what is expected from the project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to made a powerful induction motor ???what are the basic requirments for that ?explain in detailed
Head of Russia's Roscosmos space agency has said that their upcoming moon mission will verify NASA's claims that they went to the moon ~50 years ago. Source: The New York...
Hey, here is something I've observed and need some validation on: Friend A sent whatsapp message to friend B AFTER B uninstalled WhatsApp. Friend A sees only single ticks -...
Hi guys, I need some help. I'm trying to find a good topic about Heat, Mass Transfer and Multiphase flow. The Utilization of Energy to do a project in university. 
Motivated i should be after seeing that quote.do you have any such?