project of java

i want to make a software in java language. this software is about library manegment system. i want some help. because i am facing some dificulties.
Regards.
madiha

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Madiha -

How about telling us what problem you are facing? How about sharing the code and asking specific questions about the problem areas?
  • Madiha Mahmood
    Madiha Mahmood
    through mail v can contct. i can ask obout my problem and u can ans me. i can send u my personal email id if u say
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We require all discussions to be hosted on forums so that they benefit larger audience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is kumar, and my discipline is in electronics and want to attempt a job for the central government. Can anyone suggest which is good book for central govt. posts...
In 2005, a passout of college Mr. Avin had started a software company and christened it as 'Softech', which had 15 employees and 25 systems. Avin's past studies of various...
hello, i am really interested in doing a project and am a beginner. theres no one to guide me though. i just finished my second year from jntu in electronics...
Your questions, comments, queries on the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/24953-ce-awesome-thread-contest.html in this thread!
Alrighty, we almost ceased being crazy for a while. While we all brainstorm over our next big contest on CE, we've decided to launch a filler contest - 😁CE Awesome...