Project List for final year seminar.

Hello everyone,
Anyone please help me about what kind of project will be beneficial for for the seminar. and please do tell me about pricing of the projects ...
thanks guys in advance ...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As a mechanical engineer, there are a ton of topics you can pick up for your final year seminar. Here's a quick list of projects that you can look at: #-Link-Snipped-#

I'm not quite sure what you mean by pricing of the project. Finalize the project and tell us what it is. I think all the talented mechanical engineers will be glad to help you with all the doubts that you face while preparing for your final year seminar.
  • Md. Arshad Khan
    Md. Arshad Khan
    The_Big_K
    As a mechanical engineer, there are a ton of topics you can pick up for your final year seminar. Here's a quick list of projects that you can look at: #-Link-Snipped-#

I'm not quite sure what you mean by pricing of the project. Finalize the project and tell us what it is. I think all the talented mechanical engineers will be glad to help you with all the doubts that you face while preparing for your final year seminar.
    Thank you for your help but i want some thing practical or something like new or innovative. something which we can use in real life or we will use in our near future...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi folks, I am here because i believe in this community and the crossing of ideas to enhance our performances. i am presently working with Shell Petroleum Development Company, Nigeria...
Going back to 2000, Sony released the PlayStation 2 (PS2), PS2 was tagged as best-selling console of ALL time. This was perhaps great achievement. Infact, even now the selling of...
I have observed one thing in US and UK engieneers, they don't want to do jobs in CORPORATES. They always prefer to do Freelancing/Consutlant based jobs. This helps them to...
Name😛ramod kakarla *Engineering Trade:electronics and instrumentation enggineering Location:coimbatore *Occupation: student Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: hobby is to play cricket and i'm interested in gaining practical knowledge through projects *Aim...
how i can download file through groovy code...like image..?????