Project Lincoln - India's first attempt in building a Batpod

abhijeetkhan submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Reinventing the Batpod (Batman's Vehicle from TDK)

#-Link-Snipped-# is India's first attempt in building a Batpod - inspired by the Batman's ride from The Dark Knight movie. This project was initiated by Abhijeet Khandagale - Travelling, Founder, MentorBuddy.in, Founder, Albedo Informatics, Co-Founder, TechnOArc Projects, Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering. | about.me in 2011. Since 3 years I have been trying to complete this bike using all resources I can lay my hands on. Right now, along with #-Link-Snipped-# we are trying to raise...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Superb work.Great to hear that our CEan doing this kind of job.
    If you are interested please furnish technical specs of Indian Batpod.
    Apart from that, Your team's work on design is too good.
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    Than you Sarath! We have used a Pulsar220FI throb to run it. The vehicle stands at 8feet wide and 3 feet tall. The tires are 195-55R15, used in Toyota Innova.
    abhijeetkhan
    Than you Sarath! We have used a Pulsar220FI throb to run it. The vehicle stands at 8feet wide and 3 feet tall. The tires are 195-55R15, used in Toyota Innova.
    abhijeetkhan
    Thanks for the information. Are you designing a working pod or only a design?
    All the best for your future works friend.
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for the information. Are you designing a working pod or only a design?
    All the best for your future works friend.
    Well, if you can see from the pictures, we are building the actual machine. To update you, we just started the engine today.
    Thanks for kind reply.All the best for your Final model of Indian Batpod
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    Dear dis project is good, but As I have watched your bike. Your bike average will be low not more then 15 km per little.
    you can increase the average, if you fit HHO dry cell kit.
    Thanks
    Nice kip it up...............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wonder mileage is even on his priority list. Is it #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    A discussion that really should get noticed and discussed
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    Glad to see, that you are ready to discussion.

When I created this project then we check.
    It is the possible to break the water molecules in 2H and O?

Yes it is possible, for example when we pass the dc voltage in distal water then current will not pass. But when we mix some KOH in that water then current will pass.
    On the kethod(-) side 2H will generate and on anod(+) side O will generate.

In overall that gas is know as HHO gas. And when we pass that gas in bike engine or car engine. then HHo gas with other fuel work good. It burn the burning fuel. HHO gas cool the engine, and according to the great scientes karnot formula the average will increase.

In other article I will show the two types of kit and their mechanism to generate the HHO gas.
    You can contact on my email id #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks
  • hema.heya
    hema.heya
    good idea
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    Thanks for the feedback guys!
    Yes, #-Link-Snipped-# mileage was never a priority. The pod itself stands above eveything else.
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for the suggestion. But its pretty difficult to do with traditional engines and special Fuel Cells are used for this purpose which generate electricity which again is a very, very costly affair.
  • Karnail Tanwar
    Karnail Tanwar
    abhijeetkhan
    abhijeetkhan submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Reinventing the Batpod (Batman's Vehicle from TDK)

#-Link-Snipped-#
    That is one hell of an initiative, i admire you. Actually, i myself am interested in bikes and modification and Batman of course. Being an automobile student, i hope i could help you. If i could, just let me know... and good luck dude (y)
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    abhijeetkhan updated #-Link-Snipped-# with a new update entry:

#-Link-Snipped-#

It's a pretty late update. But it's here anyway.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    #-Link-Snipped-# electricity not big problem. Only 12 volte dc is sufficient for hho kit. After your bike engine start hho will take electricity from your bike engine.
    In one litter water, 2000 hho litter gas is generated.
    And in My point of view one littler water is sufficient for one month.
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#,
    How I can ready to start discussion about hho dry cell kit on crazyenginners site?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , any one can you help me to get fuzzy logic with engineering applications solutions manual 3 edition???? thanks you
Even before Samsung’s official reveal, SamMobile has confirmed that Samsung’s Galaxy S5 will be equipped with a fingerprint scanner. The fingerprint scanner will work similar to that of Apple’s iPhone...
Which one best for future career for IT People.....? IT Development Job or IT Support Job...?
South Korean Electronics giant Samsung has announced the unveiling of the updated Galaxy Gear 2.0 just ahead of MWC 2014 to be held in Barcelona. This updated gear will run...
I want to do M.Tech or M.S. in stream which is releated to Medical feild because I think career opportunists are more for that stream. so can any one suggest...