Project involving hardware, electronics & computers

bad news guys.....cell phone jammer is out of the question now
my project supervisor just informed me that i should do a project with some mechanical parts,some computer interfacing and combine them with the electronic hardware to duplicate a full working system.....
what should i do now ....????

need some ideas.......help somebody

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please post the threads in appropriate section of CE Forums. Always provide an appropriate title to your thread.

Have you searched the forums for existing ideas? Thousands of ideas have been contributed by CEans from various parts of the world.
  • krishnav
    krishnav
    oh sorry......
    see i am new i haven't got the hang of it....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Say a capacitor is placed parallel in the middle of a cicuit with a switch at one end. The switch can be switched to connect to the first circuit on...
I’m looking for some support to complete a private invention. I have attached the link with all the details. I have searched from some help locally (Switzerland) but didn’t find...
Our state(A.P,India) C.M. is missing Earlier today about 10:13AM the flight he was travelling lost communication with radar and he was lost in Forest. Looks like a movie story but...
I am new to red5 and have a very basic question. I tried some example applications given but there java code for red5 applications is very small as compared to...
i m doing project of crimping machine.and i need crimping standards usefull for the machine.anybody can tell this?