Project in mobile communications

i have completed my B-Tech from ECE and i got 6 to 7 months free before i get my call letter..so i am thinking of doing a project on my own...i am interested in communications and especially mobile communications...
can anyone please help me with any good ideas???😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gwendollen
    i have completed my B-Tech from ECE and i got 6 to 7 months free before i get my call letter..so i am thinking of doing a project on my own...i am interested in communications and especially mobile communications...
    can anyone please help me with any good ideas???😀

Good to know that you are going to utilize your time by making some projects.
    I am not much in communication field but I suggest if you are going to choose any topic start that project (After finalizing everything) in CE-LAB.
    So you share your complete work with CE and get support from like-minded CEans.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I wanted to know the difficulty A person faces in using a Zigbee line to share stuffin mobile

If you are really that free you can work on a zigbee tx rx for a mobile device that can really do a great deal of help to ppl who share over a good distance
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Conqueror
    I wanted to know the difficulty A person faces in using a Zigbee line to share stuffin mobile

If you are really that free you can work on a zigbee tx rx for a mobile device that can really do a great deal of help to ppl who share over a good distance
    Zigbee is again working on 2.4Ghz band and I don't think it will you high range. It will be same as bluetooth or slightly higher than bluetooth.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    But is it feasible to reduce the size of the Zigbee Tx to such a small scale??

And if both use the nearly the same Band What difference actually exists between the two??

Is it variations in protocol alone or something more ??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Conqueror
    But is it feasible to reduce the size of the Zigbee Tx to such a small scale??

And if both use the nearly the same Band What difference actually exists between the two??

Is it variations in protocol alone or something more ??
    Yes, Protocol and some hardware stack. Both of them have different physical layer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Science Fair 2013 is home to very innovative projects developed by young, high-school students from over 200 countries. One of the interesting projects that got into the final rounds...
Dear to all experts, I thank you first in advance for all the help and advices given. The question that I would like to ask is regarding the combination of...
Designer Amy Radcliffe at Central Saint Martins has developed a novel way by which people may now preserve delights for their olfactory senses. She's created this awesome camera called 'Madeleine',...
Fritzing is an Opensource cross-platform Electronics prototyping software which all hobbyists,Electronics Engineers gonna love it. Using Fritzing you can create circuits & component diagrams for fast & rapid prototyping. There...
In Gujarat, I have read many news that thugs don't just steals the money from Automated Teller Machines but they just remove the entire machine from it's place & take...