Project in Image Recognition

Hey People... hi...
i'm an undergraduate student in CIS, and i'm in final year.. with this i have to do a project base on CIS.. so far i have decided to do something on image recognition and fraudulent cheques. possibly on pattern or signature recognition. i would like to know where can i find literature or any magazines or some more infor on latest technology for imaging.. also for neural systems.. most likely i would have to create a proto type.. and it would be based on neural networks.. so if ypu guys have any idea that can help me in any way.. it will be highly appreciated..

regards
Hemchand😁

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Welcome to the forum !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Edited by admin: I wish to connect my Windows XP machine to my another machine (laptop) running Windows Vista. How do I connect the two computer?
Hiiii everybody, How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C...
.[/quoteI'm sorry, I have an important question that hasn't related to this forum. question: Do the abroad universities see the IELTS results from site or just from IELTS certification. I...
hii can i get some topic (if possible in java) to do a project , which has a demand in corporate world
😎Hello, am Bernard from Nigeria in Africa. I am a final year mechanical engineering student of Federal University of Technology Minna here in Nigeria. I hope to meet and learn...