Project "Image Transfer Protocol"

Hi CEans,

I was , skimming through the internet for my final year project topics, and I came across the topic. "Image Transfer Protocol". A protocol entirely for the purpose of transferring image files on the net Although I am trying to understand it myself. I would love some suggestions.

Any Guesses on how to implement it?

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Check Out this Paper
    ........PDF
    by Suchitra Raman
    Univ. of California, Berkeley

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TextPad® Size :- 2.47 Mb Whether you simply need a powerful replacement for Notepad, a tool for editing your web pages,Java or a programming IDE, TextPad does what you want,...
The Obama administration extended the regional centre investment EB-5 program, which entitles investors who put in $1 million into regional centre real estate projects and create at least 10 jobs...
Facebook is introducing privacy features to all its members [ currently 350 million! ] Facebook CEO's open letter - We’re adding something that many of you have asked for —...
CEans, We need more of you to share the latest news with the rest of us through our CE InFocus section. The InFocus section is meant for all the tech-related...
Source: Engadget Less than a day after GE consolidated ownership of NBC Universal in preparation to spin it off and sell a controlling stake to Comcast, CNBC is reporting that...