Project Ideas

Project ideas any???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jishnu RG
    Project ideas any???
    You've got to help us read your mind. Tell us what exactly you need and people will help.
  • J4ever
    J4ever
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You've got to help us read your mind. Tell us what exactly you need and people will help.
    I want a plc based project
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jishnu RG
    I want a plc based project
    Still not clear. Do you want a ready made project? If not, are you looking for just the ideas? If yes, are there any ideas you've considered on your own? How complex these ideas should be?

Also perform a search and see if you find something you might be interested in. A well described question will get a good answer.
  • J4ever
    J4ever
    Thanks sir

I want a project idea based on microcontroller or with plc. I checked here for this but i cant get any useful ideas
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • J4ever
    J4ever
    A.V.Ramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Guru what is it??
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Jishnu RG
    what is it??
    Sample project examples from divesrse applications.
    More here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • J4ever
    J4ever
    Thanks sir

But i need a major project
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Jishnu RG
    But i need a major project
    In which area. Process control, mechanical engineering or what?
  • J4ever
    J4ever
    A.V.Ramani
    In which area. Process control, mechanical engineering or what?
    In electrical area
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jishnu RG
    In electrical area
    The best way to go about it is to combine two or three of the existing mini-project ideas and make a bigger one.
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Jishnu RG
    In electrical area
    Hello buddy.. this may be a good reference for you...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • J4ever
    J4ever
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way to go about it is to combine two or three of the existing mini-project ideas and make a bigger one.
    Thanks sir
  • J4ever
    J4ever
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Hello buddy.. this may be a good reference for you...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's raining money at IIT campuses. Facebook and Google have been offering Rs. 1 Cr+ salaries to graduate students at IIT campuses. Of course these salaries are being offered in...
Engine:- Type 4 - stroke, SOHC - 4V - Liquid Cooled, single cylinder Displacement 199.5 cc Combustion system Triple spark Max Power 23.52 @ 9500 (Ps @ RPM) Max Torque...
The all-new Samsung Gear Circle headset has arrived in India at a price of Rs. 5,599. Designed to be hung around your neck, the Gear Circle is the new wearable...
I just wanted to ask that during our typing on the editor of any IDE ,we are always prompted for errors whenever we try to make some syntactical mistakes or...
Hi, Does any body knows how to extract old historical twitter data. Via Twitter Api all I can get is recent one week last old data. But I want old...