project ideas

😀can some one please tell me any good projects on incompressible flows and the application of finite element method in fluid mechanics?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[h=3]The intention of shot peening is ultimately to alter the mechanical properties of a given surface. By hitting the surface with controlled shot the surface will deform plastically. Two of...
please give me ideas about the incompressible fluid flow and the application of finite element method in fluid mechanics
Here is an ongoing discussion in UK. Quote: Design, technology and the National Curriculum A group of designers and industrialists, including James Dyson and Paul Smith, have warned education secretary...
Quote:Watch the Speed Demon make a 462 mph pass at Bonneville from many different angles in and around the car. Awesome! endquote What Does 462 MPH Feel Like? - Autoholics
I need to give a seminar on bearing capacity in interference fit with compression and shear loads. I am working on it. Can somebody help me get related Information.. Thankyou...