project ideas

Auto irrigation system

I am planing to do the project for my final year on auto irrigation and crop management i need to use more than six sensors and display etc which micro controller is suitable for my project.
Its also in ieee can any one help me in this
"A Wireless Design of Low-Cost Irrigation System Using ZigBee Technology"

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Terrafugia held a press conference today at AirVenture in Oshkosh, Wisconsin to unveil the next generation design of the Transition® street-legal airplane. The event, where a scale model was unveild,...
I've been hearing a lot about Google Chrome Canary Build (still in Dev stage, but you can download it!) Lifehacker says - If you grab and install a Canary Build,...
CEans, Mohit Kumar (CEan mohit007kumar00) is one of the most active CEans on CrazyEngineers – He’s been instumental in keeping CE active and helping members with their technical, non-technical doubts....
Hi CEans, TUV SUD is a German company which checks the quality of the product for almost every brand.It actually is one of the or might be the best quality...
hello everyone ....in these summer i just completed my training in UNIGRAPHICS NX 7.0 and SOLID EDGE..and i have draw some drawings which i will submit as my project file...