Project Ideas/Seminar Topics in Image Processing & Databases

hi friends,
im in my information technology 3rd year. I want some project ideas/topics under the following domains
1.Image processing
2.databases

plz send me some abstract under these areas..mail me to

thankyou

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Project Ideas and Seminar Topics under the topics you've mentioned are going to be different. Unfortunately, we cannot send you abstract. We expect you to work on it on your own and share any difficulties you might face.
  • akv1984
    akv1984
    YOU CAN DO A PROJECT IN IMAGE MINING. YOU CAN IMPLIMENT COLOR HISTOGRAMS. Basically color histograms characterize images by coherent and incoherent pixels. intersection of two color histograms give similarities. some sites you can refer is virage.com, IBM's qbic you can use for demo purpose. reply me further

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After nearly two decades of research, the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) will test its locally developed rocket engine when it launches its most advanced communication satellite on 15 April,...
I am learning PHP and oone of my has given me a software XAMPP which can run PHP scripts....but i dont know how to use it.So if anyone knows about...
TechnicBRICKs: TBs TechTips 31 - Sequential gearbox 7+R, by Sheepo Including a Veyron with working gearbox!
Honda's developed a personal mobility vehicle (I think the news is old, but I found it few minutes ago 😉 ) and its called U3-X. U3-X takes the unicycles to...
A magnitude 7.7 earthquake shook Indonesia's northwest island of Sumatra early Wednesday, triggering a small tsunami, snapping power lines and sending panicked residents rushing for higher ground. There were scattered...