Project Ideas - PetroChemical Industry

Anyone out there got any ideas to help me with. Im a second year apprentice for ExxonMobil doing instrumentation. I have been set the task of completing an instrumentation project. It could be related to any part of my work from replacing existing instalations to a brand new piece of kit. I have spoke to a few engineers and they have not really been much help unfortunately. I understand that it would be difficutl for people to give me specific ideas so anything generic is more than welcome.

Cheers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi. so happy, becoming a CEan. but so confused of where to start.😒
WindowsPager Version: 0.77 File Size: 1629 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows 2000,Windows Vista,Windows 7 Virtual desktops help you keep open programs organized by putting each one into a separate...
Hi Can any one tell me the scope of embedded systems for CS and IT students. my feild of interest is embedded systems,and want to make my career in this...
Your Uninstaller! 6.3.2009.13 Size :- 4.18 MB "The uninstaller software your uninstaller! to make your computer fast and clean." Your Uninstaller! completely replaces the built-in Add/Remove program, with more reliable...
The Mumbai Chapter of TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs) is organizing one of the largest Entrepreneurial summit in Asia from 21st to 23rd December, 2009. Official URL: TiE Entrepreneurial Summit '09...