Project ideas on Anti-phishing

Hello everybody! I'm doing my final year Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.I want to do a project(creating an anti phishing software).I need CE to provide me some ideas and helps! 😀

Replies

• siva prasanna
    siva prasanna
    Pls provide me some help!!! 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, we don't know what help you need so we are unable to comment anything. Could you ask very specific questions so that we can answer them? What's the status of your project so far and what are the problems you are facing?
  • siva prasanna
    siva prasanna
    I have not yet started my work on the project.Two days back,I just got an idea on creating an anti-phishing software.I'm planning to use VB.net as front-end and MySql as the back-end tool.My idea is that I am gonna create an application in which the user will be asked to enter the url.On the other hand,I am gonna store the URLs of some famous websites like facebook,google,etc,. in a database.When the user click the button,the application matches the entered URL with those stored on the database.If they do not match,it alerts the user that the site is a phishing site.I just want to know whether my logic is correct or not!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got an information tat ter s an off-campus HCL placement in tagore engineering college,chennai. is it true? do rply asap
I've been offered a place with a civil engineer for work experience. I haven't taken a subject involving design/technology, an I don't have experience with design and technical drawing. But...
Which phone i should buy between 15k to 19k??????????
Hi evrybody, can anybody provide me the placement papers of CAPGEMINI Thanx in advance
Thoughtworks is visiting our campus and I'm looking for aptitude papers and programming questions. It'd be nice if someone can provide me with a sample test papers for their first...