Project Ideas In Internet Of Things Useful To Society

hello sir.. im a computer science student....can u give me some project ideas in Internet of Things..which will be useful to a society

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We can create a list here but that will hardly be useful. What exactly are you looking to do?

Anything from IoT Alarm Clock to a wearable smart watch is possible. Help us narrow down your search.
  • muthusam
    muthusam
    thank u for Ur reply madam..i need to implement Iot in the agriculture field..so that everything needs to be get automated and leads to the simplicity of the work...

can u tell me any of those ideas..
  • muthusam
    muthusam
    please guide me to get the references...how to continue my research...

what should i need to know to do this Iot in agriculture
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The essence of IoT is that everything should be connected. Why not figure out something that, if connected would be useful to people?
  • muthusam
    muthusam
    please guide me to get the references...how to continue my research...

what should i need to know to do this Iot in agriculture
  • muthusam
    muthusam
    Ankita Katdare
    We can create a list here but that will hardly be useful. What exactly are you looking to do?

Anything from IoT Alarm Clock to a wearable smart watch is possible. Help us narrow down your search.
    how can i learn about iot...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian smartphone manufacturer Xolo has launched yet another flagship device called Xolo Cube 5.0 on Friday, just a month after the launch of the limited Liverpool FC edition Xolo One...
Micromax has announced 'Canvas Tabby' - a tablet specially for your kids. Priced at Rs. 6499, the tablet will be made available exclusively on Flipkart for a period of three...
Is there any programming language required in system and network administration?
A lot of students seem to be complaining that not many core domain companies in mechanical engineering visit for campus placements. I guess they restrict their visits only to top...
Hi. I am a student in Mapua Institute of Technology in the Philippines. I am taking up Computer Engineering. I would just like to ask if you guys know any...