From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@muthusam • 19 Jun, 2015
hello sir.. im a computer science student....can u give me some project ideas in Internet of Things..which will be useful to a society
@Ankita Katdare • 19 Jun, 2015 We can create a list here but that will hardly be useful. What exactly are you looking to do?

Anything from IoT Alarm Clock to a wearable smart watch is possible. Help us narrow down your search.
@muthusam • 20 Jun, 2015 thank u for Ur reply madam..i need to implement Iot in the agriculture field..so that everything needs to be get automated and leads to the simplicity of the work...

can u tell me any of those ideas..
@muthusam • 20 Jun, 2015 please guide me to get the references...how to continue my research...

what should i need to know to do this Iot in agriculture
@Kaustubh Katdare • 20 Jun, 2015 The essence of IoT is that everything should be connected. Why not figure out something that, if connected would be useful to people?
@muthusam • 20 Jun, 2015 please guide me to get the references...how to continue my research...

what should i need to know to do this Iot in agriculture
@muthusam • 22 Jun, 2015
Ankita Katdare
We can create a list here but that will hardly be useful. What exactly are you looking to do?

Anything from IoT Alarm Clock to a wearable smart watch is possible. Help us narrow down your search.
how can i learn about iot...

Related Posts

Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 17, 2011

Alright, you've done fixing all the parts, writing code, getting all motors to work. The tougher part is ahead - naming your robot. Why not collect all the cool and...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 10, 2014

Proudly called the world's first NFC-Enabled Desktop PC, the Asus MF70AD is now in India for a price of Rs. 62,000. Running on the Windows 8.1 operating system, ASUS M70AD...
Archives

@ShArMaT · Jul 4, 2010

I'm interested in Ethical Hacking and wish to do my engineering project related to it. I'm currently in final year and want to know if there are any ideas I...
Archives

@James Reynold · Dec 5, 2011

How destructive will it be?If the mullaperiyar dam bursts.............
Archives

@choondu · Sep 1, 2007

Re: Compiling a list of project ideas & seminar topics i found a large collection of Enginnering seminar topics from streams like mechanical,electronics, electrical,computer etc in edufive.com/seminartopics.html hope it is...