project ideas for electronics & instrumentation

sir, please help me by giving ideas for final year projects in electronics and instrumentation engineering

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saravana Balaji
    sir, please help me by giving ideas for final year projects in electronics and instrumentation engineering
    Hello, Saravana - have you searched the forums for ideas contributed by CEans. There are tons of idea contributed by CEans. If you don't find what you are looking for, do specify your interests, skillsets and any existing projects you have in your mind.

We'd love to help you.
  • Saravana Balaji
    Saravana Balaji
    thank you sir, that was useful to me. All other CEans please suggest me some more other ideas.
  • mandhatya singh
    mandhatya singh
    i want some innovative idea for my final year project. so please give me idea . iam really thankful to you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am learning visual studio 2008 . I want to join my project with sql server 2008(Specifically not any other like oracle or mysql ) . Firstly I want to...
hi frnds dis is ashanka i m in final year EEE. i m searching for a nice project idea. preferably based on DSP /embedded sys/microcontroller/control sys. pllleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz ....... thank u.😀
Here is a link to pictures and in car video from Saturday's autocross. Had another event on Sunday (no pics sorry) and at that race I proudly wore my CE...
i'm a final yr engg student. I'm gonna do a project in digaital image processing. But basic ideas about the terms like dilation and contour techinque are very tuff. I...
am looking for a small project using VB platform ...can anyone just give me any idea