Project ideas based on braking system, steering system, emission control system

I need project ideas based on braking system, steering system, emission control system.
Please suggest me some ideas in any one of the following.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Project ideas related to braking system:
    • Fabrication of Electro-Magnetic braking System For Automobile
    • Automatic Distance Measurement and Braking System By using Ultrasonic Waves
    • Fabrication of Electro-Hydraulic Braking system for Four Wheeler
    • High Speed Indication and automatic Pneumatic Braking System
    • Sensor Operated Automatic Reverse Braking System
    Project ideas related to steering system:
    • Automatic steering control mechanism using sensors
    • Fabrication of four wheel steering system
    Project ideas related to emission control system:
    • Fabrication of Emission control of Diesel Engine
    • Performance And Emission Study Of 4-stroke S.i Engine With Copper Coating On Combustion Chamber
    • Performance And Emission Study Of Di Engine Using Fuel Ionizer For Various Bio Diesel Mode
    • Performance Of C.i Engine Using The Binary Mixtures Of Alternative Fuels
    • Performance And Emission Study Of Biodiesel Engine Using Electronic Fuel Injection System
    • Emission control in two stroke petrol engine by using multiple spark
    We do not provide ready-made project abstracts or synopsis, if you like a certain idea and want to discuss its details, share your views below and we can help you out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The British company Jaguar, which is currently owned by Tata motors has recently launched an updated Indian version of its flagship XJ Jaguar car in Mumbai. Priced at INR 98.03...
Japan and Robots are harmonious, and they seem to be taking on one industry after the other. This time, it is farming and cultivation. Spread, a Lettuce Production Company in...
After launching in almost all other major countries , BlackBerry's finally decided to launch their latest Smartphone - BlackBerry Priv - in India. The smartphone , announced in Sep 25,...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract The title of our project is Mobile fruit picker. The name fruit plucker itself suggests that the basic operation being performed is of plucking...
Space-X has recently tested its new four balloon Crew Dragon parachute, at the desert near Coolidge, Arizona. This is an integral extension designed for the Crew Dragon Spacecraft which will...