Project Idea

Hello,
can anyone tell me some of the places where all or most of the following things can be used:
-> light sensor
-> temperature recorder
-> accelerometer
-> database to record the readings(most imp)
-> wireless communication between two devices (which i have)

I have an circuit which has all of the above embedded into it but i am not getting any practice implimentation idea for it.Please help me!!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can use this at Smart Room.

if you want to make Smart Room ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • cbzxtreme123321
    cbzxtreme123321
    Thanks
    and any other ideas for doing the miniproject
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There are so many Project list posted in Project section take a look there.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    maheshwari
    Hello,
    can anyone tell me some of the places where all or most of the following things can be used:
    -> light sensor
    -> temperature recorder
    -> accelerometer
    -> database to record the readings(most imp)
    -> wireless communication between two devices (which i have)

I have an circuit which has all of the above embedded into it but i am not getting any practice implimentation idea for it.Please help me!!
    Believe it or not, I was planning to do all this for my car ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ash
    Believe it or not, I was planning to do all this for my car ๐Ÿ˜›
    After that your car should be Smart car. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hm, maybe we can discuss about how to practically implement a Smart car? Using easy to get components and all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm hoping someone may give me a hand in something probably quite straightforward. I'm wanting to know roughly what a typical single line diagram of a typical office block...
here lieas this painting by three Taiwanese painters, which speaks about dining with 103 influential personlaities. IDentify as many as you can Famous People Painting with Wiki Links | Historical...
Hii all, For a Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum system, which is the worst type of jammer signal of these 3 jammer signal :- Pulse Jammer, Single-Tone Jammer, and Multi-Tone Jammer....
Discover How To Become A Fireman At The First Attempt With This Insider Career Guide which reveals everything you need to succeed.Visit
Hello, I am a professional swimmer. Asthma is ruining my life and my career. Breathing problems and long hours of exposure to water have aggravated my asthmatic condition. Doctors have...