project idea using proximity sensor

Hi guys, I need some help. I want to make a project using an IR proximity sensor. I can't think of any idea that would be unique in a way. Please help me. please suggest some ideas where I can make use of the proximity sensor to make a project. Thank you.

Replies

• Wuebbs007
    Wuebbs007
    nads
    Hi guys, I need some help. I want to make a project using an IR proximity sensor. I can't think of any idea that would be unique in a way. Please help me. please suggest some ideas where I can make use of the proximity sensor to make a project. Thank you.
    Automatic Can Crusher
    Just a Thought . . . use a proximity sensor to sense a can in a can crusher modified to use air to push an pnumatic arm to open the crusher arm. Also modify the can crusher to automatically reload a can after each crush and ejection. when the proximty beam is uninterupted the arm with open the crush chamber and when the the beam is interupted ( can is loaded ) the arm will crush can and it will repeat till empty.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys, I am doing a project on how to id and locate people inside a huge building within a metre or less and display their position including their relative...
hey all.. i am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student... i want to do my pg in aeronautical/aerospace field.... what all papers i should concentrate on...? how to select my...
We've published Small Talk with Mr. Hari K. Prasad Founder & Managing Director of NetIndia Group of Companies who led a team of researchers to demonstrate that Indian Electronic Voting...
Hi guys I Worked on a GSM based project. I have completed my project. Now I want to sale them. If any of you is interested, plz call me at...
Can anyone explains me How stock websites like moneycontrol.com works? What is source of information ?Do they request NSE OR BSE for latest stock rates?