Project idea related to electronics and communication

I need some project idea related to electronics and communication domain. Suggest me some good ideas for major project.thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anshi sharma
    I need some project idea related to electronics and communication domain. Suggest me some good ideas for major project.thanks in advance.
    Please go through the ideas shared in this section: #-Link-Snipped-# , you will find a lot of interesting project ideas.

If you don't find what you're looking for; let us know the kind of projects you've considered so far so that we can make more suggestions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Initial Problem When the calendar said March 1st, everyone with a Jio SIM rushed to get the Jio Prime membership. Sadly on day one, the payment gateway of Jio...
Intex Technologies had remained dormant for the past couple of weeks. Today, it has kept with the status quo and released a smartphone on Friday. The Intex Aqua Strong 5.1+...
Volkswagen Group owned, Italian supercar manufacturer Automobili Lamborghini in an effort to further expand its line-up in India has introduced a scaled-up version of its flagship Aventador, the Aventador S...
NASA has released its 2017-2018 software catalog totally free of cost. The package includes thousands of newly developed software; which NASA uses for its daily computing needs for processes like...
Hey, I have a requirement for Aerial Work Platform (AWP) for street light works application, for a total height of 9m and total weight to be lifted 250Kg. I was...