Project Ida: Automated Guided Vehicle

i want synopsis of the minor project "Automated Guided Vehicle " and plz refer me useful sites for this purpose...

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: anyone hav the answer

ajmer - I had edited the title of your post to give an idea of the contents.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh shucks, I thought someone was proposing a new CE project, haha.

Regarding useful sites, smart use of Google should be sufficient enough. Make sure you type the correct keywords! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hi,
    DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) of USA has an advanced automatic guided vehicle project going on. Check it's website. Lots of stuff there. Really good...

#-Link-Snipped-#.mil/GRANDCHALLENGE

Check it out..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone let me knw some good websites for information on RFID. M interested to do a paper on this topic. Which application of RFID is really interesting???
Im a third year diploma Student, in fifth semester. I want a Mini Project on Macromedia Flash. i have to submit it within 1 week, by hook or by crook....
What is the span zero circuit??? Please give me the circuit design of Temperature transducer along with span zero circuit & current to voltage converter....๐Ÿ˜•
This thread is dedicated to the best days of my (our) lives - the college days! Share the best(est) moments from your college days with each one of us here....
Need guidance Hi aLL.... I am a BE (CSE) 2008 pass out, placed in TCS. I am confused whether to prepare for GRE with a purpose of doing MS (in...