Project Help - Space vector VSI PWM 3 HP INDUCTION MOTOR

i need a help to do my project..so my frndz help me on the topic
space vector VSI PWM 3 HP INDUCTION MOTOR...send me some articles related to this topic.
looking forward for reply

Replies

• Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    rukku
    i need a help to do my project..so my frndz help me on the topic
    space vector VSI PWM 3 HP INDUCTION MOTOR...send me some articles related to this topic.
    looking forward for reply

If you have idea on the topic , I think this can help you.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rukku
    rukku
    yaa frnd its the project we are going to do..but we wont have any idea about space vector modulations..can u relate it? or send such sites so that i can fetch more ideas..lots of confusions..wat can i do?😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Listing your email address in pulic domain would only attract spam to your inbox.
  • rukku
    rukku
    space vector usage and why we go for space vector modulation..
    plz give relevant ideas..sir
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    Space vector modulation (SVM) is a standard for switching power convertors.It is an algorithm for the control of pulse width modulation.It is generally used to create AC waveforms ( which are used to drive 3 phase AC motors) from DC.
    Since all about SVM cannot be explained here , once check out this link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rukku
    rukku
    thank u frnd..can u suggest some authors who have presented papers on this topic.,
    and give information about those papers and links

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineering is all about development. From ideas to realization, engineers have been the building blocks of the best technological developments the world has seen. In a move to encourage more...
​ Engineers at Stanford have successfully achieved a breakthrough in developing world's fastest organic, thin-film transistor. The latest transistor is about 5x faster than its rivals created using a similar...
It is obvious that armv7 architecture is better than armv6. Apart from gaming , in what terms armv7 is better than armv6? I want to know what is the main...
Nokia's new mid-budget smartphone called the Nokia Asha 503 has hit Indian shores today at a price tag of Rs. 6,683. Available now on the Nokia Office eStore, the Asha...
​Akshai Varde is the Indian name behind the Italian-sounding, awesome-looking, Vardenchi Motorcycles. I had a chance to meet Akshai at TiECon Nagpur 2013 where he was a guest speaker. Akshai...